For more than 15 years Bostonair has supported aviation worldwide as a competent partner for industry-specific services in the areas of maintenance, recruitment and training. Bostonair’s services range from tailor-made project solutions for the aviation industry to the placement of knowledgeable and certified personnel.
We are looking for our customer, an international airport security Companie, for an experienced Project Manager (f/m) for the Middle East as soon as possible.
Please note: min requirements: good german and english language skills!
The AVSEC Project Manager will operate under the title of Service Provider Manager for the purposes of this project.
Day to day project management of the AVSEC team of subject matter experts delivering a long term €20m+ equipment and services roll out project within the Middle East.
Working closely with the delivery teams to ensure a smooth project implementation and keep regular contact with all stakeholders and maintain client engagement.
Key tasks and activities
- Create and deliver project work schedule and plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the project.
- Identify and assign resources and responsibilities in conjunction with department Managers.
- Provide support to the Managers in their day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- Competent in project methodology.
- Ensures project documents are compliant, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
- Work with team subject matter experts to define and document work flows and client requirements, liaise with stakeholders to set requirements and explain feasibility.
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders and head office project team
- Develop deployment plans, anticipates and reacts to change
- Help create and promote an environment of professionalism
- Provide field leadership to motivate and drive progress at the workface
- Project delivery
- Client management
- Team management
- Management of Project team
- Oversight of budget & cash flow in association with HO finance team
Skills, Experience and Capabilities
- 10+ years’ experience in all aspects of Aviation Security
- Experience of developing National Aviation programmes
- 5+ years project management experience
- Experience in liaising with Civil Aviation and Governmental bodies.
- Experience of managing similar sized projects
- A good level of technical expertise in relation to ECAC and ICAO regulations
- Excellent presentation, organisation and communication skills at all levels, from operative to client, in an appropriate manner, coupled with diplomacy.
- Ability to write concise and factual Reports.
- Good people management skills
- Good german and english language communication skills both written and oral
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV and all references) via our job portal or via email@example.com
If you are not a national of one of the EU member states, we need a copy of your valid work permission in order to take you into account. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we can´t return documents sent by post.