Ihr nächster Arbeitsplatz bei Bostonair.WEITERLESEN +
Bostonair Ireland are currently accepting applications for Experienced Aircraft Engine Mechanics, for a Dublin, Ireland based Direct Permanent Employment.
• Ability to read and write English.
• Second Level of Education.
• Recognised Technical Apprenticeship with 2 years’ post Apprenticeship experience in an Aviation Maintenance Environment.
• Previous experience working on PW, GE engines or previous experience in modular replacement on CFM engines an advantage
• Ability to read and understand ATA 100 Maintenance Manuals.
• Demonstrate an earnest commitment to the company’s objectives for Perfect Delivery and Perfect Quality.
• Willing to travel at short notice to support field service
• Previous borescope experience an advantage
Interested candidates, that meet the minimum requirements above, please contact email@example.com for further details.